City Council work session,
5:30 pm City Hall auditorium
1. Brian Libell, Executive Director, Riverbend Center for Mental Health
2. Paula Michael, Chairperson, Muscle Shoals Civil Service Board
3. Set date and time for SEDA Board interviews
4. Tandy Crosswhite - fence construction
5. Agenda items
Regular Meeting Agenda
6:00 pm or upon the conclusion of the work session,
whichever is later
1. Call to Order.
2. Approval of minutes: September 4, 2018 work session and regular meeting
3. Mayor’s comments:
A. Proclamation - 9/24/18 "Family Day"; 9/23-9/29/18 "Family Week"
B. Proclamation - 9/17-23, 2018 "Constitution Week"
4. Comments of the public
5. Reports of Officers:
A. Approval of job description - Accounts Receivable Clerk/Receptionist
B. Resolution - sole source purchase trash vac system
6. Hearings on petitions, applications, appeals, communications, etc.
7. Financial Report
A. 2017-2018 General Fund Budget amendments
8. Resolutions, ordinances, orders & other business:
A. Resolution - Declare police vehicle surplus
B. Resolution - Approve appropriation to Colbert County Animal Control
C. Resolution - Set 2018-19 Council Meeting dates
Shoals Economic Development Authority Board - 3 year term expiring September, 2021.
Applications will be received until Friday, September 7, 2018 at 4:30pm. Applications are
available at City Hall or online at cityofmuscleshoals.com by going to Administration and clicking on Board Information.